Friday, August 12, 2011

German Beer Garden Set

I am a confirmed, die hard, Francophile.  The being said, I fell in love with this set which comes from Germany.  It was used in a beer garden in Munich. It consists of this table and four mismatched chairs.  I originally, in true form, purchased it with the intent of selling it on my etsy site.  




But, of course, I could not part with it.  And it has since become part of my small but cozy living/dining area.



The set consists of the table and four white chairs.  The blue ones are part of a different, French, set which I actually did manage to sell on etsy.  


This built in is my favorite part of my 100+ year old San Francisco apartment.  


  
The tablecloth also comes from Germany.  It is a handloomed linen sheet.  The texture is wonderful and beautiful.




I love the look of the white roses in the enamelware pitcher. 



Have a great weekend

Michele





8 comments:

  1. Hi Michele- You HAD to keep it! Too cute and I of course Love the chairs too!!xoxo Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your table!! Soo wish it was mine! lol :) Wanted to let you know that the post is up now! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through 425 (Rachel) and I just adore your blog....Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele!
    Finding your blog via Rachel...was today's sweet gift! Thank you for your gracious give a way.
    Your grain sacks and French treasures are lovely.
    ~Lynne
    [w/L]

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day~What a fabulous find, I would have kept it myself.Happy to have found your blog through Rachel.I enjoy meeting new people and new blogs~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bistro chairs...German and French! You have a beautiful style, blog and Etsy shop! How nice to meet you through Rachel!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele I came over to see you from Rachel's!! I love all of your wonderful finds!!

    Come and join my new fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele! Just stopping by from Rachel's. I HAD to visit you after seeing all of the beautiful things you offer in your Etsy shop. They're all so beautiful! Love the way you style - rustic with feminine. Perfection! I'm your newest follower and am really looking forward to seeing more inspiring photos from you! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I really love to hear from you....