Saturday, January 13, 2018

Happy 2018


Hello, and happy new year.  I thought I would update where I left off....a very long time ago.  I just reread my last post about the kitchen and noted that I mentioned wanting a new, more industrial, faucet.

 

 I put this one in about a year ago and am loving it!  As always, I researched for months in order to find the right one.  I saw one like this in a kitchen in Southern California.







It was oversized and beautiful.  However, when I used it, it felt light, almost like plastic.  I knew I didn't want that.  This one is heavy, 9 pounds, and substantial feeling.  It finishes the kitchen....exactly the way I have wanted it to look. 


  It is Geyser GF51S Geyser Stainless Steel Commercial Style Coiled Spring Kitchen Pull Out Faucet. I bought it from Amazon for $175.  I wanted it to be big and imposing.  This one fits the space at 18.5" tall.  I have used it for a year with no problems and it cleans easily.  If you read the reviews on Amazon several of them say the same thing.  Plumbers note, as did mine, that they have installed faucets at 5 times the price that were not as well made.  I highly recommend this faucet! (ps I have no affiliation with either Geyser or Amazon)




Since kitchen design is something I absolutely love, I plan to bring you posts featuring several of my friends' newly remodeled kitchens over the course of the next few months.  They....are.....spectacular!! I cannot wait!  


Thanks for visiting!

Michele

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, I've missed your blog. I have a faucet in my kitchen that is not this exact brand, but it looks very similar and has held up well. I put mine in in 2008. Your kitchen is beautiful! Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see a post from you! I am happy also to see that you still live in your beautiful Sf home. Do you have an Instagram? That is where I am these days...quietly. I will always like blogging best but it just isn't what it used to be. Love to you from me at Sea Cottage. x Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it quite interesting for myself to thank you
    Krunker io game
    iomods 2020
    Paper io game
    http://y8-y8.us/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I really love to hear from you....